Here’s what you’ll find in the guide:
- Planning Your Route What you should consider when planning for Medicare Part D.
- Mapping Your Healthcare Journey Advice for looking beyond plan premiums and thinking about coverage needs.
- Changing Lanes: Transitioning to Medicare Part D What to do when your employer discontinues prescription coverage.
- Avoiding Road Bumps What you need to know about Medicare Part D enrollment and protecting yourself from potential fraud
- Roadside Assistance: Getting Help on the Way Where to look for personal assistance and more information about Medicare.
- Shortcuts to Savings Tips for saving money on your prescription drugs under Medicare Part D.
- Hitting the Road Resources and key Medicare dates you need to remember.
- Healthcare Checklists